What is BASE Camp?
BASE Camp (Business and Accounting Summer Experience) is a two-day program offered by Olsen Thielen to accounting students who would like to explore and enrich their knowledge of the public accounting field.
- During this extensive program, students will have an opportunity to:
- Interact with accounting professionals in all areas of the firm
- Gain hands-on experience using real-world work simulations in both tax and audit
- Learn about non-traditional service career paths available to our staff
- Hear from practicing professionals on how to prepare for a career in public accounting
- Receive valuable tips on interviewing, leadership, and building your personal network
- Participate in social, charitable, and team-building activities with fellow participants and Olsen Thielen staff
- Experience the Olsen Thielen culture
To be eligible for participation in BASE Camp, the student must:
- Be entering their junior or senior year as an accounting major, or with a focus in accounting
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit an online application– we will continue to update the website as our plans take shape