Laura is a Manager in the Tax Department of the Eden Prairie office of Olsen Thielen and works primarily with closely-held businesses, partnerships and LLCs, and individuals.
- Small business experience with both C and S corporations, including tax planning for individual shareholders.
- Planning and compliance experience for multi-state pass-through entities.
- Involved with year-end tax planning for individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
- Additional experience in consolidated corporations, bookkeeping, and other current tax issues.
- Advanced and independent auditing of individual income tax returns for the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) member
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Closely-Held C Corporations and S Corporations
- Multi-State Organizations